Business Center Accounts
Business Checking Accounts
Small Business Checking Account
First 500 transactions are free during any statement cycle. The fee for each transaction after 500 is $.15. No minimum balance is required. Check images provided at no charge. Minimum balance to open account is $200.
Commercial Business Checking Account
A credit of $.10 per $100 average collected balance during the statement cycle will offset service charges. There is a maintenance fee of $8.00 per month. Each check or other debit and each deposit or other credit and each ACH item posted to the account is $.20. Each check deposited will be charged $.08. Check images provided at no charge.
- Must have coverage under an HSA qualified "high deductible health plan" (HDHP).
No minimum balance to open the account.
- If you wish to close your account with Eastman National Bank you agree to notify us of this intention in writing. After an HSA account is closed, we will send a bank check to the address on file within 7 business days after your final transaction.
- You are responsible for the use of your HSA account and may be required to show proof of your expenditures to the IRS. When you use your HSA, you will be able to view all of your transactions with online account access. For tax reporting purposes, Eastman National Bank will also send you a summary of the contributions and distributions that were made during the year.
- Free in-house checks or 2 Visa Debit Cards per account.
- Monthly statement provided.
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. Interest is paid on all balances in your account. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. The method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal.
- Annual fee of $25.00
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield is subject to change without notice. Interest will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before the interest is credited on a statement, the accrued interest will be lost. Statement is produced monthly.
Looking for a way to keep large deposits safe? Ask us about CDARS®. It's a great solution for: businesses * nonprofit organizations * public funds managers * trustees * financial advisors * individuals * credit unions * IRAs
With CDARS, you can receive up to $50 million in FDIC protection through Eastman National Bank. There are few guarantees in life - FDIC insurance is one of them. CDARS can be a valuable cash management or longer-term investment tool for you or your business.
It's one-stop shopping. With help from CDARS, you can access:
- Safety - Your money can receive up to $50 million in FDIC insurance coverage.
- Convenience - You work directly with us. You earn one interest rate and receive one regular statement. Individual investors receive one year-end tax form.
- Community Investment - The full value of your money can support lending opportunities in your local community.
- CD-Level Rates - Your money earns CD-level returns which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives, including Treasuries, corporate sweep accounts, and money market funds.
Click here for more information about CDARS.