Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Must have coverage under an HSA qualified "high deductible health plan" (HDHP).
No minimum balance to open the account.
- If you wish to close your account with Eastman National Bank you agree to notify us of this intention in writing. After an HSA account is closed, we will send a bank check to the address on file within 7 business days after your final transaction.
- You are responsible for the use of your HSA account and may be required to show proof of your expenditures to the IRS. When you use your HSA, you will be able to view all of your transactions with online account access. For tax reporting purposes, Eastman National Bank will also send you a summary of the contributions and distributions that were made during the year.
- Free in-house checks or 2 Visa Debit Cards per account.
- Monthly statement provided.
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. Interest is paid on all balances in your account. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. The method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal.
- Annual fee of $25.00
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield is subject to change without notice. Interest will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before the interest is credited on a statement, the accrued interest will be lost. Statement is produced monthly.